Wednesday, October 2, 2013

First letter from the MTC!

After not hearing from Kaitlyn for just about a week, Mom was about to call the MTC and demand word.  hehe  Finally, just before that had to happen, we received our first letter from Kaitlyn.  So exciting!



Hello family! :)
How are you all?! Thanks for the wonderful letters and package, they were SO awesome and brightened my day! I can't wait to eat the yummy treats.
I sent a letter yesterday so you will probably hear most of this again, but here goes:
I am living at the West Campus of the MTC which is actually more like a mini MTC because it is self-contained. I haven't been up to the Main Campus at all, although we will be going there for General Conference and tonight for a devotional. My companion is named Sister Hall and she is awesome! :) She's from Roswell, Georgia and we get along really well. I am lucky that we got paired up. The other sisters in my District are Sister Jenson from Bothell, WA and Sister Clawson from here in Provo. I love my whole District, they are awesome. 
Anyway, the MTC has been great! I've learned a lot and already feel a lot more prepared to teach people and a lot more comfortable about it even though I've only been here for less than a week. I am SO unbelievably busy though! It's good for me though. 
I don't have time to respond directly to all of your letters, but I hope that everything is still going well and I will try and write you back again soon!
Today I got to go to the temple and that was awesome! Mom and dad, you will LOVE it when the London temple reopens! Oh and got a Jamba Juice too! They gave me half-off because I'm a missionary.
I love you all! :) 
Can't wait to hear from you! That means Mom, Dad, Brittany, David, Savannah and Emma!
Much love,
Sister Kaitlyn Tarr! :) <3
P.S. By the way, the food at West Campus is SO good! Hopefully I don't gain like 10 pounds before I fly out to Colorado. Oh and mom, I may have left my camera with Mimi and Bapop on accident because I haven't been able to find it since Wednesday. :( Sorry! :( I'll try to send pictures soon though! Also, could someone log onto my I'm a Mormon thing and try to fix the FaceBook link so it will work? Thanks! Oh and one last thing, on Thursday Sister Hall and I were made the Sister Training Leaders for our zone! Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment